We look forward to seeing you at soon!
Remember to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and don’t forget to bring your water bottle and a towel.
SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
As we continue to adhere to COVID-19 restrictions there are a few steps that will be taken to maintain relevant social distancing practices.
- Everyone will be required to sign in to class for contract tracing purposes
- Hand cleaning will be available before and after sessions
- ALL equipment provided will be cleaned / sanitized before and after use
- No equipment will be shared throughout the session without cleaning in between
- Everyone will be asked to maintain appropriate distance (stations will be set up 2m apart)
- A 15 minute buffer between sessions will be provided to minimize incidental contact between groups and to clean equipment between groups
If you feel unwell at any time, please do not attend this class and seek further medical advice.
For any cancellations please notify Andy and the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list